Any registered society organization trust ca run the entire courses of Para Medical And Allied Health Council, New Delhi. But no Institute issued to individual for commercial ground or business.
Constructed Area 3000 Square Feet
Principal Office 1
Clerical Office 1
Staff Room 1
Lecture Room 1
* Fully equipped medical/ dental lab required
* To provide the practical training to students hospital affiliation required
* To provide the modern education audio visual aids required
To get the affiliation any welfare society can apply with fully bio data with building agreement and required documents then the inspection team of the council will visit your center and submit the report to directorate for permanent affiliation. The council as per the norms will charge the inspection and affiliation fees.
* Once paid fees will not be refundable or adjustable in any circumstances
* Any medical graduate should be the principal of the institute
* Medical lab technician
* Computer operator
Other Infrastructure to run the institute required as per the norms of Para Medical And Allied Health Council, New Delhi.
For further details you may contact personally with the directorate office.